Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Scott Frosch/Wide Awake

Photobucket
Scott with Wide Awake, Photo: Spazz

After Wide Awake and high school, I went to college in Poughkeepsie, NY. Then I moved to Colorado for a few years. I have played drums on and off from that time until now.

Photobucket
Scott Frosch 2011

Currently, I live in Norwalk, Connecticut, the home of the Anthrax. I work in video production and TV news. I am married and we have a son who is almost two. And we have two Pugs. I still skate, I still play drums and I still listen to hardcore. Life is good.

Photobucket
A young Scott behind the drums with Wide Awake, Photo: Spazz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I still skate, I still play drums and I still listen to hardcore. Life is good."
top notch!

Anonymous said...

i just want to say the same. this statement totally fits to me:
"still skate, I still play drums and I still listen to hardcore. Life is good."

thus he is a cool guy

Justin M. said...

Still rock that wide awake ep after all these years!

ERIC SXE said...

Hell yeah! My version is this...I still skate, still play bass and still listen to hardcore! And I'm probably older than he is! LOL

Ben Edge said...

Wide Awake rocking the roto-toms. Now I have to go back and listen for them in the 7".