Monday, February 7, 2011

Supertouch return to NYC 2/12/2011

Photobucket
Supertouch in Oslo, Photo: Iris Celine Mäyräinen Endresen

Fresh off their European tour and the release of their brand new EP, "Lost My Way" on Reaper Records, Supertouch returns to NYC and plays the Santos Party House this upcoming Saturday, February 12, 2011. It's an all ages show, doors at 6PM, opening bands are Concrete Cross, Sweet Diesel and Capital.

Here's a great two song, three angle, HD video from their show in Oslo, Norway at Elm Street on 1/28/2011. Check it out and come on out to Santos Party House this Saturday. -Tim DCXX

4 comments:

xBurningxFightx said...

Amazing! had a sticking banana smile watching that video, I even felt literally "stoned" when they came in London... I'm usually not crazy about reunion shows, but man, these guys made my day.
Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

SUPERTOUCH VIDEO BY: OLA WAAGEN

Iris Celine said...

The London gig was really good, but the energy at the Oslo gig was immense. Very happy they came up to little Oslo.
Sick video from Ola!

I got more photos on my flcikr if people want to see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/irisceline_pma/sets/72157625812867279/

Anonymous said...

The Oslo show was by far the best Supertouch I have seen.