Thursday, February 10, 2011

WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Jason O'Toole/Life's Blood

Photobucket
Jason with Life's Blood at Pipe Dragon, Buffalo NY, Spring 1988, Photo: Geoffrey Nicholson

I've made my career in law enforcement. I am currently an investigator for the Office of Secretary of State in Atlanta, Georgia. One of my main responsibilities is investigating fraud and inaccuracy in elections. Our cases are diverse and one day I might be looking for someone who voted one time too many, the next day I might be interviewing a nurse who stole drugs from her job. I am also proud of the work we do with ICE and local police agenices who are fighting human trafficking and prostitution in their communities.

I'm married and raising two kids who also love music. I'm sure they'll be sharing their gifts with the world in a few years. In the meantime, I've formed a band called MyRifle with Lew and Hobi from Our Gang, and Joe from Garden Variety. Our first release will be an EP on Freddy Alva's legendary Wardance label. Sean Taggart did our artwork, and it's old school hardcore through-and-through.

Photobucket
Jason and the O'Toole kids, Photo courtesy of: Jason O"Toole

11 comments:

Rinjo Njori! said...

My Rifle... I can see the review in Maximum Rock and Roll already.

Nick said...

Does that make two ex-Life's Blood cops.

Benj said...

Albany legend!

... said...

have you ever killed somebody?

Damaged said...

Hardcore kids with guns and children!!!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome.

J.O'T said...

No, but I've hurt somebody's feelings once.

Navy Jim said...

We all have kids now!

Tom M said...

Daghouse.com's finest... "Hippy Pancake"

chris said...

can't wait for the life's blood discography on prank this year!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

www.wardancerecords.com

My Rifle 7" on sale now.