Thursday, October 21, 2010

Walter chimes in...

Photobucket
Quicksand at The Anthrax, Norwalk CT, Photo: Jenn Kulawas

Wow! So Quicksand it is...coincidentally, I had a dream last night that we did a reunion show. In the dream we forgot to advertise the show or practice for it and when we hit the stage I realized I wasn't wearing pants either, just tighty whities and what's worse, directly after the set Tom and I got in a fist fight, just like in the old days!


It's nice to know that people still like Quicksand, I really love a lot of the stuff we did together although in this case I believe the deck was a little stacked. I can't help feeling bad for those Walter & The Motorcycle guys, I mean who cast that second vote? Chris Daly? Nelson? Bless your heart whoever it was and thanks to Double Cross for carrying the torch for HC on the interwebs. -Walter


Photobucket
Walter and Sergio with Quicksand at The Anthrax, Norwalk CT, Photo: Jenn Kulawas

Photobucket
Walter with Quicksand at The Anthrax, Norwalk CT, Photo: Jenn Kulawas

Photobucket

Walter fronting Quicksand while someone goes for a dive at The Anthrax, Norwalk CT, Photo: Jenn Kulawas

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I was at this show and I believe I see myself in one of the pics!..No Escape, Burn and Quicksand! I must have been all of 16.

Anonymous said...

It's never too late to make that reunion a reality Walter! Do iiittt!

alex said...

wow a fist fight with tom caprone!!! are you all tough guys now!!!

Anonymous said...

Reunion? Quicksand would just be a great band to reunite. Makes much more sense then a Gorilla Biscuits reunion.

ShayKM said...

"Makes much more sense then a Gorilla Biscuits reunion."

No, it doesn't!

hump. said...

new rival schools album makes the most sense! very excited

Ben Edge said...

Moondog reunion, holmes!

"They said we were the best!"

Anonymous said...

I like Quicksand very a lot. I wish really that best post hardcore band like Quicksand would do reunion tour.

-Hans

Anonymous said...

I think A18 and Quicksand should reunite and tour Europe!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! A18! Include Strife and tour would be a very complete. Europe love good tour.

-Hans

Anonymous said...

walter's a great talent,super personable w/ little or no ego. walking concert was quite underrated,and the GB reunion was pretty legit and enthusiastic IMO.
-t. erba