Monday, March 8, 2010

Cro-Mags at Sonar, Baltimore MD, 3/6/2010



Cro-Mags at Sonar, Baltimore MD, 3/6/2010, video by: CoreJunkie

This was one of those shows I had checked off on my calendar for months, hoping to be able to make it out to, but in the end, not being able to swing it. Thanks to Livewire board poster, Mark Anthony, I was able to at least catch a peek of what I missed. All I can say is, next time I do see the Cro-Mags, I sure hope "Crush The Demoniac" is on the set list again. -Tim DCXX

10 comments:

Rube said...

Is it really the Cro-mags without Harley & Paris?

DOUBLE CROSS said...

Would I like to see them all together again... sure, but in 2010 I'll take what I can get. -Tim DCXX

Margin Walker said...

Crush The Demoniac has been on the set list the last couple times, I'm sure they'll continue to play it...and the 2010 lineup is on point, don't worry about that.

Clug said...

They ripped it in Miami last week too. 'CTD' was on the setlist as well as a couple Bad Brains tracks and a Leeway cover. Awesome gig.

Anonymous said...

Anybody can sound like Harley or Paris...for me its the vocals that count - Harley singing "Malfunction" never sounded good - "Malfunction" without Harley on bass sounds just fine

Karl said...

saw them 3 nights in a row, twice in Toronto then once in Montreal... it was great.

Head2Wall said...

This show was awesome. New killing time songs are great, really surprised The Inmates didn't get a better reaction. Also I think its funny that Cro-Mags did a cover of a cover. Well worth the almost 500 mile trip.

Anonymous said...

damn they sound tiiiiiight

Anonymous said...

Mackie is still the man!!! NYHC at it's best

Anonymous said...

I always want there to be a ton of skinheads at shows like that