Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Double Cross future project fund raiser

Photobucket

Gordo and I have been talking about some future projects here at Double Cross and I thought if selling off a few of my extra records could help fund the projects, I might as well do it. Both of these records are up on eBay right now and the auctions end 12/23/2010. Check them out if you're interested, thanks. -Tim DCXX

Double Cross eBay Auctions

Mouthpiece - 1st 7" Middlesex cover
I originally created and printed a small handful of these covers for a Mouthpiece show at Middlesex County College sometime around 1992. The idea was to create a limited cover to help sell the remaining copies that we had left over of our first 7".

Photobucket

After all these years, I've managed to hold on to the original paste-up artwork and just recently printed up 6 more covers. 1 of these re-printed covers went to a long time friend of the band that desperately wanted one for his collection. The other 5 copies went into my own collection and I used them for some extra copies of the 2nd pressing that I still had.

What you have here is one of those 2nd pressing out of my personal collection, with the limited re-printed Middlesex cover. I have no reason to own all 6 copies, so I thought I'd put one up on eBay for any collectors that might be interested.

Photobucket

Hands Tied - 1998 Euro tour limited PX cover pressing
For our 1998 European tour, we had 300 orange vinyl 7"s pressed and I created and printed these limited edition Project X style covers to go with them.

I held on to the last 4 copies (#297-300) of this Euro tour orange vinyl pressing and just recently dug up the original paste-up layouts and printed 4 more covers to go along with my personal copies. I stamped all 4 of my personal copies with a Double Cross stamp, to differentiate these re-printed covers from the originals (the originals were printed on an off-white paper, these are just white).

Again, I have no reason to own all 4 copies, so I'm putting one up on eBay for any collectors that might be interested.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: