Thursday, August 27, 2009

A benefit for Jimmy Gestapo



New York City Hardcore icon / Murphy's Law frontman, Jimmy Gestapo has gotten himself into some legal trouble and is looking to the hardcore scene for support. I'm sure you can expect an entertaining Murphy's Law set, but this is suppose to be Antidote's last NYC show as well. On top of all that you have Stigma and you know you can't go wrong with that. Personally I'd be psyched just to watch Vinnie Stigma eat a doughnut and talk about the neighborhood, so I'd imagine the live set is priceless.

Make it out if you can, I know I'm going to try to pull some strings and be there myself. -Tim DCXX

5 comments:

Jaybird said...

I'm there..

Chuck IMB said...

I was in NYC 2 weeks ago and grabbed this flyer at Generation Records...I would love to support this but am in ATL.

Anonymous said...

Trash Bar is very small and this show will probably be pretty fucking nuts. Godspeed to you all.

Anonymous said...

what kind of legal troubles?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good question. What "legal trouble"?