Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sorry for the delay between posts...

Things got super busy. More to come soon?

4 comments:

Cargawar said...

Well, I guess it’s over eh?
The url doublecrossxx.com gives me nothing but spam messages in a zillion pop up windows (as I AM the 25th million visitor of that page!
Too bad. I loved this site.
Even the comments on the previous blog are being taken hostage by advertisers.

Stay true, Tim! And thanks for the great stories.

digitizing said...

Very Good Article, This blog is always been my first choice to read, Thanks For sharing with us.

embroidery digitizing services said...

It is quite common for practitioners to charge an extra $1.00 per 1,000 stitches. So, for example if the design has 4,500 stitches, the total charge would be a $5.00 hooping charge + $5 because the design contains between 4,000 and 5,000 stitches (rounding up). So, the total charge would be $10.

online embroidery digitizing

fileworking said...

pak games download Claim a bonus and get real rewards daily. It’s a trusted Pakistani number 1 betting game