Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photobucket

Gordo and I here at DCXX are happy to announce that we've coordinated a cool little collaboration with Reaper Records, to bring you a limited to 50 pressing of the new Supertouch - "Lost My Way" 7". I also designed a limited Supertouch t shirt and a DCXX Supertouch newsletter that will come with the DCXX bundle. Orders are available now, so get on it…

http://www.reaper-records.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=32&products_id=280

Our friends over at Tee Till Death arranged a similar collaboration with Reaper, so check that out and jump on that while that's still available as well. -Tim DCXX

Photobucket

4 comments:

jaybird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaybird said...

i just ordered, so stoked!

adam said...

Is this sold out already or is the link just bad?

DOUBLE CROSS said...

I believe they are sold out. I'll double check with Reaper though. -Tim DCXX